This report was sent to Briefing.com subscribers earlier today.
- Farmers and Merchants (FMAO) upgraded to Neutral from Underweight at Piper Sandler; tgt $27
- HealthEquity (HQY) upgraded to Neutral from Sell at Goldman; tgt raised to $77
- Qualys (QLYS) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Berenberg; tgt $168
- Qualys (QLYS) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Needham; tgt $185
- Cognizant Tech (CTSH) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at BofA Securities; tgt lowered to $68
- Hain Celestial (HAIN) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at Piper Sandler; tgt lowered to $17
- Rapid7 (RPD) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Berenberg; tgt $44
- Rapid7 (RPD) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Needham
- Air Transport Services Group (ATSG) initiated with a Hold at Truist; tgt $26
- Amphastar Pharmaceuticals (AMPH) assumed with a Buy at Jefferies; tgt $36
- Axalta Coating Systems (AXTA) initiated with an Underperform at Credit Suisse; tgt $20
- Axonics Modulation (AXNX) initiated with an Outperform at RBC Capital Mkts; tgt $85
- BlackLine (BL) initiated with a Sell at Goldman; tgt $57
- E2open (ETWO) initiated with a Neutral at Goldman; tgt $5.50
- NextGen Healthcare (NXGN) assumed with a Neutral at Piper Sandler; tgt $20
- OptiNose (OPTN) assumed with a Buy at Jefferies; tgt $5
- Vertex (VERX) initiated with a Buy at Goldman; tgt $20
- Workiva (WK) initiated with a Buy at Goldman; tgt $101
- Zuora (ZUO) initiated with a Neutral at Goldman; tgt $9
Sponsored: Tips for Investing
A financial advisor can help you understand the advantages and disadvantages of investment properties. Finding a qualified financial advisor doesn’t have to be hard. SmartAsset’s free tool matches you with up to three financial advisors who serve your area, and you can interview your advisor matches at no cost to decide which one is right for you. If you’re ready to find an advisor who can help you achieve your financial goals, get started now.
Investing in real estate can diversify your portfolio. But expanding your horizons may add additional costs. If you’re an investor looking to minimize expenses, consider checking out online brokerages. They often offer low investment fees, helping you maximize your profit.
Source: Read Full Article