Prince Harry will avoid bowing to Camilla at coronation, source claims
Royal sources claim that Prince Harry could avoid having to bow to the Queen Consort Camilla if he attends his father's coronation.
Although the royal couple have received an official invite to the monumental event at Westminster Abbey on May 6, at this stage it has not been confirmed whether Harry and his wife Meghan Markle will attend King Charles’ coronation.
Reports suggest plans are being drawn up in case they do attend.
READ MORE: Prince Harry criticised for 'patronising and condescending' view of Queen in Spare
If the Duke of Sussex attends, he may come head-on with his stepmother Camilla, who was at the centre of several claims exposed in his controversial memoir Spare and subsequent interviews.
In one interview on 60 Minutes, the 38-year-old described Camilla as a “villain” and “dangerous”.
In one extract in the tell-all memoir, Harry said he had "complex feelings about gaining a step-parent who I thought had recently sacrificed me on her personal PR altar".
But a royal source claims that the plans put in place will see that the pair are essentially kept apart.
They told the Daily Mail that only older brother Prince William will pay homage to Charles meaning Harry will remain in his seat throughout the service.
Camilla's 'touching' gesture may pave way for Harry and Meghan's coronation invite
The source explained: "Harry will not have to pass the Queen Consort and bow as he does so."
Detailed planning for the historic spectacle on May 6, the same day Harry and Meghan's son Archie celebrates his fourth birthday, is now in its final stages.
According to The Times, the Sussexes will not take part in the procession out of the Abbey and back to Buckingham Palace with some of the other members of the Firm, as it is being limited to working royals only.
However, it has also been reported that organisers had been planning for the Sussexes' attendance with one source telling the Daily Mail: "Harry and Meghan are being factored into all of the planning… the cars, the seating plans, dining arrangements, everything."
Keep up to date with all the latest news stories. By signing up for one of Daily Star's free newsletters here.
Prince Harry may have to 'pack bags and move back to UK' after drug revelations
Back in January, while promoting his controversial memoir Spare, Harry was asked about his potential attendance at the coronation.
He sat down for a TV interview with ITV News presenter Tom Bradby, who asked if he would attend the historic occasion if he were to be invited.
He cryptically said at the time: "There's a lot that can happen between now and then. But, you know, the door is always open. The ball is in their court.
"There's a lot to be discussed and I really hope that they can – that they are willing to sit down and talk about it because there's a lot that's happened in six years. And prior to that as well."
- Mum and two sons ran drugs empire from 'UK poshest village' where footballers live
- Putin pal threatens 'immediate nuclear strike' on any country that detains despot
- Vintage Cosworth caught doing 104mph on 30mph road as owner risks losing motor
Source: Read Full Article