OnlyFans bodybuilder left ‘disabled’ after bar brawl knocked him unconscious
An Instagram-famous bodybuilder and fitness brand founder earned more than £57,000 on OnlyFans before being left "disabled" after being attacked in a brawl.
Clinton Chadwick is now suing the owners of the now-shut bar The Bucket List for failing to prevent a brutal assault which left him unconscious, New South Wales supreme court in Australia heard.
Chadwick was at the beachfront venue on December 22, 2017, when he had an altercation with Stephen Martin.
READ MORE: 'A LIGHT TO THIS WORLD' 'Beautiful' OnlyFans star tragically dies after 'darkness weighed down on her heart'
CCTV footage from the bar showed Martin sitting at a table when Chadwick approached him.
Martin told the court: “He was being rude and I said ‘let’s go outside and sort it out then’."
The CCTV footage showed how Chadwick shoved Martin, before Martin grabbed a metal stool and hit him with it twice.
The court previously heard that Chadwick was knocked unconscious by the assault, which he claimed has left him with physical and mental impairments.
Chadwick said he couldn’t remember how many drinks he’d consumed before he got to the bar, but said he’d had at least five litres of beer.
Martin was convicted and jailed over the assault.
Police officer who shared 'extreme Peppa Pig porn' on WhatsApp gets to keep job
Chadwick blames the bar for breaching its duty of care by not preventing the brawl and is now suing the bar for payment for medical bills, past and future economic loss and compensation for his physical injuries.
His mother told the court he has been “struggling” since he was injured and she has had started working a second job to assist him financially.
According to his mother, Chadwick, who at one time had almost half a million followers on Instagram, “used to be huge in social media” but since the altercation, he has seen his success wane.
The court heard the heavily-inked bodybuilder had applied for disability pension a few years ago.
Before he applied, it is thought he raked in more than $100,000 (£57,000) in OnlyFans videos.
The hearing continues.
To get more stories from the Daily Star delivered straight to your inbox sign up to one of our free newsletters here.
- Nicola Bulley: Map shows exact place body found in river compared to where mum vanished
- Mega 18-hour UK snow blitz brewing could bring '5cm per hour' one day next month
- Nicola Bulley: First words of passer-by who found body in search for missing mum
- Woman who thinks she's Madeleine McCann in tears after being shunned by family
- Prince Harry and Meghan put ‘in a predicament’ over King Charles’ coronation
Source: Read Full Article