Meghan Markle has reportedly "forbidden" Prince Harry from travelling to see his father, Prince Charles, who is infected by coronavirus.
This week, Prince Charles tested positive for COVID-19 and at 71-years-old, he is considered a high risk patient.
Currently he is in self isolation in Scotland on the Balmoral estate with his wife Camilla, according to representatives of the royal.
According to reports the Duchess of Sussex has told Prince Harry "'under no circumstances is she okay with him traveling anywhere right now".
According to the Daily Mail, the source added: "Meghan said Harry's been in touch with his dad… Of course, he's frustrated. She said they both are frustrated because they are doers and want to do so much more to help."
Earlier this month, the royal couple attended their final public events before they step down as senior members of the Royal Family on March 31.
During their trip they saw Prince Charles and the Queen – who is also self isolating in Windsor.
Last week it was also revealed Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are still “desperately hoping” to visit the Queen in the UK this summer despite the coronavirus crisis.
Sources say Meghan is also looking to foster a black Labrador named Cole to help ease the strain on local animal shelters and rescue groups.
In an Instagram post, the Sussexes rallied fans to come together to tackle the coronavirus crisis.
They wrote: “These are uncertain times. And now, more than ever, we need each other. We need each other for truth, for support, and to feel less alone during a time that can honestly feel quite scary.
“How we approach each other and our communities with empathy and kindness is indisputably important right now. Over the coming weeks, this will be our guiding principle.
“We are all in this together, and as a global community we can support each other through this process – and build a digital neighbourhood that feels safe for every one of us.”
Source: Read Full Article