Prince Harry's tell-all book is "to focus on Diana's death and who he blames", a royal commentator has claimed.
On Monday the Duke of Sussex revealed that he was working with American ghostwriter J.R. Moehringer on a memoir that is due to be released in 2022.
In a statement released alongside news of the book deal, Prince Harry said: "I'm writing this not as the prince I was born but as the man, I have become."
He added: "I am deeply grateful for the opportunity to share what I've learned over the course of my life so far and excited for people to read a firsthand account of my life that's accurate and wholly truthful.”
Like what you see? Then fill your boots…
There's MUCH more where that came from! Want all the jaw-dropping stories from the world of showbiz and up to the minute news from TV and soaps?
Well, we've got you covered with our showbiz, TV and soaps newsletters – they'll drop straight into your inbox and you can unsubscribe whenever you like.
We'll bring you the inside track from telly expert Ed Gleave and soap specialist Sasha Morris. Oh, and your daily fix of Piers, Katie Price, Demi Rose and all your other Daily Star favs.
You can sign up here – you won't regret it…
On Wednesday, royal commentator Angela Levin took to Twitter after hearing from a "well-informed source" that Harry's book will focus on his late mother's death and the those who are responsible.
In her tweet, Levin went on to say of Princess Diana's death: "It was a terrible tragedy but sad the man can't move on."
The tweet garnered reactions from royal watchers, claiming Harry will blame the media and is "stuck in the past" while others declared that he was using his mother's tragic death to make money.
One commenter said: "The man is stuck in the past!! Or is it just because of the money and the spotlight? I think the last option's the right one…"
The announcement of Harry's book marks yet another opportunity for hostility between the Sussex family and Buckingham Palace, a feud set in motion by Meghan's and Harry's explosive Oprah interview which aired in March this year.
A source told the Mirror: “Ever since leaving royal life, Harry and Meghan have made claim after claim of how they allege they have been treated.
Queen may move to bar Prince Harry and Meghan from Platinum Jubilee, claim sources
“Since their interview with Oprah Winfrey tensions have been running very high as much of what they said has since been proven to be unreliable at best.
“There is a now tsunami of fear among the royals over what Harry will write.
"Many hope he may correct a few things but do not hold much hope."
The forthcoming publication of the memoir comes after the announcement of Meghan and Harry's £18m contract with Spotify to make podcasts earlier this year.
The pair also signed a deal with Netflix in 2020 believed to be worth £109m, though the products of this contract remains uncertain.
Representatives of Prince Harry have been contacted for comment.
Source: Read Full Article