ADAMANT is a new project that is working to deliver a completely new blockchain-based system for data transfer, message sending along with an integrated and exclusive cryptocurrency payment system that offers complete anonymity and security. The project goal is to deliver people a platform that offers anonymous messaging and a secure and private payment system.
Privacy these days is something that has a lot of value. That is why the project developers designed a platform that offers the chance of securely and privately transfer data and messages between electronic devices. Taking these premises into account, the ADAMANT project focused on data protection, by developing an open-source blockchain-based platform that offers both secure payments and anonymous message and data sending.
The Problem: Nowadays, data transfer protection is becoming the number one priority for the most users of personal electronic devices, as well as the corporate ones. Every day more and more events in the world are proving that fact, and meanwhile, large companies like BlackBerry, IBM, Google, Apple, Samsung, Facebook are offering their own solutions for data protection purposes. In this stance, what we see is that these sorts of options are centralized. This is surely proof that new and decentralized options for privacy need to be made available.
The Solution: As privacy becomes increasingly important, the only way to make sure that we do not lose our privacy is the Blockchain technology. ADAMANT was capable of understanding this hindrance and to project a platform that enables total privacy and complete security.
What is ADAMANT?
According to the whitepaper, the ADAMANT platform was designed for all personal and business-related communication. Moreover, it also allows for secure and private payments. ADAMANT developed a blockchain based platform system for data and message transfer which also comes with a cryptocurrency payment system. Instead of using the Ethereum to develop this project, the developers decided to use the Lisk network to create its own blockchain.
The platform will use the ADM token for a wide range of things: transfer fee for messages, direct payments or other added system functions so that the network infrastructure can progressively be built. The platform promises a transaction speed with a 5-second block time and an easy-to-use direct payment system usable directly from the chat screen.
The ADM token
ADAMANT has built its own self-sufficient system, so it is fully-independent from all other services and blockchains. The token will be used as a transfer fee for messaging, direct payments and other additional system functions in order to maintain the whole network infrastructure. It was designed to be convenient and easy-to-use for direct payments right from the chat screen. It also operates with a truly great transaction speed (with a five-second block time). All ADM tokens unsold in the fundraising campaigns will be proportionally distributed between all existing owners (holders).
The ADAMANT platform introduces the following distinctive security and anonymity features:
- All messages are directly stored in the blockchain;
- There is no access to the user’s address book;
- There is no access to the user’s location information;
- No user identifications — a complete anonymity of use;
- All messages are fully encrypted on the sender’s device and then decrypted on the recipient side. No One (including the developers) has access to your messages —check the message transfer scheme;
- The client app does never transfer a user’s Private Key or mnemonic phrase (your password) over the network. All work is done locally on the user’s device;
- Therefore no user Private Data is being transferred;
- The message history is never stored on a device and is directly loaded from the blockchain;
- Unlike with P2P-messengers it is impossible to obtain the user’s IP-address;
- The program code for ADAMANT Messenger and blockchain are openly sourced;
- Adamant accounts cannot be closed, blocked or limited by anyone, including the developers.
The ADAMANT ICO
The ADAMANT token sale will run from January 30, 2018, until March 30, 2018. You can be part of the ICO and pay with the following currencies; ETH, BTC, BCH, DASH, DOGE, LTC, XMR, ETC, ZEC, and LSK.
- Token name: ADAMANT (ADM),
- DPoS algorithm (Delegated Proof of Stake),
- Maximum tokens amount: 200 million ADM,
- Genesis-block: 98 million ADM,
- Block time: five seconds (17 280 blocks per day, about 6,307,200 blocks per year),
- Block size: variation (not limited).
The Token price will reach between 0.002 ETH tо 0.005 ETH for 1 ADM unit and there is no minimum investment. There will be a soft cap $500,000 (which has already been reached during the Pre-ICO) and a hard cap of $30 million.
- Infrastructure support — ten percent,
- Development — 30 percent,
- External security and code auditions (reviews) — ten percent,
- Users involvement — 50 percent.
A completely autonomous messaging app plus payment system running on the blockchain is a very desirable concept; we are curious about how their token sale will go.
A completely anonymous and decentralized payment system complemented with a messaging app and file transfer protocol that allows for complete privacy is something that the industry longs for. This platform seems to have it all to fulfill this gap, so ADAMANT is most definitely a project to keep an eye out!
BTCManager does not endorse any content or product on this page. While we aim at providing you all important information that we could obtain, readers should do their own research before taking any actions related to the company and carry full responsibility for their decisions, nor this article can be considered as investment advice.
Source: Read Full Article