(This article was sent first to members of the CNBC Investing Club with Jim Cramer. To get the real-time updates in your inbox, subscribe here.)
What I am looking at, November 16, 2021:
- Lucid… sold out? Reservations for all?…making the pilgrimage to see them after winning the MotorTrend car of the year… lost $1.5B… 20,000 cars… supply chain issues?… Citi raises price target from $29 to $57
- HD better than expected… sales good, same store good
- Walmart… $1.45 v. $1.40, same-store sales up 9.2% v. 6.9% estimate…but gross margins disappointed due to increased supply chain costs…inflation fighter???… saw $6.20-$6.35 EPS for year, now sees $6.40… gains grocery share, how?… e-commerce sales up 8%… club name
- Musk keeps selling… how much tax will he pay versus the rest of us?
- Robinhood… Atlantic goes buy to hold… cites abrupt cessation of user growth… suggests shift of focus to crypto?
- PayPal… Loop initiates with a buy… calls it a formidable two sided platform
- Ford likely wants to cash in on Rivian… money to build giant battery plant?… battery plant $1-$2 billion, needs raw materials.. a constraining factor?
- Credit Suisse starts PANW with a buy… cites on premises AND cloud
- UBS upgrades Workday… says looks like spending is getting stronger
- Barclays takes Avis to underweight after what was a bizarre short squeeze….became a meme stock
- Goldman goes buy to hold LUV… takes Allegiant from hold to buy… LUV underspent on IT and they have labor costs that are surprising
- Morgan Stanley likes Meta, SNAP, Roblox and Google on the subject of the metaverse… competition for time…
- Jonas goes from buy to hold on QuantumScape over at Morgan Stanley… this is all about competition
- Oatly downgrades and trashing continues… Oatly v. COCO
- Splunk –couple of price target lowerings BUT Credit Suisse starts with a buy… Are you kidding?.. Without Merritt this company could be toast…He WAS Splunk
- UNH best Dow stock… here we go again with price target boosts… Deutsche Bank goes from $421 to $477
- JPMorgan analyst Tusa is still a no go on GE… this time cites exposure to carbon emissions…outweighs renewable story
The CNBC Investing Club is now the official home to my Charitable Trust. It's the place where you can see every move we make for the portfolio and get my market insight before anyone else. The Charitable Trust and my writings are no longer affiliated with Action Alerts Plus in any way.
As a subscriber to the CNBC Investing Club with Jim Cramer, you will receive a trade alert before Jim makes a trade. Typically, Jim waits 45 minutes after sending a trade alert before buying or selling a stock in his charitable trust's portfolio. If the trade alert is sent pre-market, Jim waits 5 minutes after the market opens before executing the trade. If the trade alert is issued with less than 45 minutes in the trading day, Jim executes the trade 5 minutes before the market closes. If Jim has talked about a stock on CNBC TV, he waits 72 hours after issuing the trade alert before executing the trade. See here for the investing disclaimer.
(Jim Cramer's Charitable Trust is long GOOGL, F, WMT.)
Source: Read Full Article