Score your next mattress at a steep discount during Amazon Prime Day 2021. (Photo: Casper / Tuft & Needle / Reviewed / Tara Jacoby)
— Recommendations are independently chosen by Reviewed’s editors. Purchases you make through our links may earn us a commission.
Mattresses are never cheap—but thanks to Amazon Prime Day, you can score one at a great discount. If you’re not already a Prime member, fear not—you can sign up for a free 30-day trial to get in on the action, and then check out all the other awesome deals you can score during Amazon’s mega annual sale.
Get expert shopping advice delivered to your phone. Sign up for text message alerts from the deal-hunting nerds at Reviewed.
During Amazon’s big event, even one of our favorite mattresses of all time, the Tuft & Needle Original, is on sale. It’s a great mattress because it’s firm and supportive, but has sufficient surface give to cradle you just enough as you doze off. Of course, there are other great mattresses at a discount you should check out, too.
Shop the best mattress deals for Prime day 2021
- Tuft & Needle Original Mattress from $405 (Save $45 to $85): This mattress is an all-time favorite. And for Prime Day, its already great price is even better. The mattress is the perfect balance of everything. Our tester found it great for side sleeping—it was cushy enough for her to sink in just a bit. It was also firm enough for stomach sleeping—she never felt strain in her lumbar vertebrae.
- Casper Original Mattress from $506 (Save $89 to $195.01): The Casper Original Mattress is an all-foam option from the longtime favorite brand. Though our tester didn’t love it—she felt it was too squishy—her opinion drastically differs from Reviewed’s editor in chief, who has owned and loved his Casper Mattress for years. Plus, if you’re shopping for a twin, you can save an additional 15%.
- Casper Element from $316 (Save $79 to $159): Casper’s Element mattress is the brand’s lowest price offering. It has two layers of breathable polyurethane foam. Reviewers praise it for its comfort—though many note it needs a few days to air out before you can sleep on it (something that’s common among foam mattresses).
- Lucid 10-inch Mattress from $171.49 for a Queen (Save $98.50 to $150): If you’re looking for an affordable hybrid it’s tough to beat the Prime Day price of this Lucid Mattress. Though we haven’t tested it yet reviews are promising. The mattress has maintained 4.5 stars and has early 6,000 reviews.
- Zinus Euro-Top Pocket Spring Mattress from $168 (Save $77 to $129): We tested Zinus’s Green Tea Mattress, but have yet to sleep atop the company’s Euro-Top Pocket Spring option. Nonetheless, reviewers love it. It has 4.4 stars with just shy of 6,000 reviews. Prime Day savings on the bed are only available for the 12-inch deep twin, and 13-inch deep full.
Shop the best Amazon Prime Day 2021 Deals
Looking for hard-to-find essentials? Sign up for our Resources by Reviewed newsletter.
The product experts at Reviewed have all your shopping needs covered. Follow Reviewed on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for the latest deals, reviews, and more.
Prices were accurate at the time this article was published but may change over time.
Source: Read Full Article