1 March 2018 will be held at the International Blockchain Summit Moscow 2018, which will bring together more 1000 participants and 30 speakers from around the world.
The summit will be held in two parallel streams with 10: 00 to 18: 00 in the event hall "InfoProstranstvo" (1-th Zachatievsky lane, house 4).
Blockchain is the technology of the future. And the goal of the summit is to dedicate you to this future right now.
The event program
The two threads (Main stage and Financial stage) will discuss such topics:
– How to increase your state with the help of crypto currency;
– What is ICO and how to become its participant;
– How to use crypto currency in your business;
– Legal Aspects of Crypto-Currency and Blockchain;
– Analytics and forecasts of the development of the Blockchain sphere;
– Implementation of Blockchain technology in business;
– The specifics of holding your own ICO in 2018;
– Cryptotrading. Who and why manipulates the market ?;
– Media & PR. How to "shoot" in the New Year;
– What are the trends and the future of Blockchain, Crypto-Currency and ICO.
Among the speakers who confirmed their participation:
- Cris Tran – Executive Director Infinity Blockchain Labs
- Steve Swain – CEO & Co-founder Lendingblock
- Alexey Voronin – Co-founder at Smart Valley
- Antonio Ruiz-Jimenez – Managing Partner at ATW Partners
- Alexander Nektorov – Partner at Nektorov, Saveliev & Partners – NSP
- Konstantin Goltsev – CEO, Founder at SolidOpinion
- Alexey Antonov – CFO SONM
- Roman Kaufman – Co-Founder in IBCG
- Yuri Parsamov – CMO at Kickico
- Yuri Milyutin – COO, Head of product of the 8760 agency
- Oleg Ivanov – Co-founder & CEO at CryptoBazar Fund
Promotional code for 10% discount for our readers: "summit10"
More about the summit in Moscow
Source: Read Full Article